Badger at Home is a new virtual campaign to keep students, faculty, and staff connected as they adjust to learning and working remotely throughout the spring and summer terms. It aims to provide encouragement and support as well as fun distractions, including social media activities. The website is updated regularly with the latest campus stories and social media inspiration.
Suggested Social posts
- Physical distancing makes us stronger – but we don’t have to be socially distant. Stay connected to the #UWMadison community while we #BadgerAtHome together: https://badgerathome.wisc.edu/
- As you continue to stay #SaferAtHome this summer, it’s important to stay connected with family & friends. #SaferAtHome, meet #BadgerAtHome — your virtual Wisconsin community. https://badgerathome.wisc.edu/
- From practicing self-care to taking summer courses, #Badgers everywhere are digging deep and pushing forward. Show us what you’re up to by posting your photos to Twitter or Instagram and tagging #BadgerAtHome. https://badgerathome.wisc.edu/
- Learning and working remotely while staying #SaferAtHome is a new, but shared experience — #Badgers around the world are with you every step of the way. Join the #BadgerAtHome community! https://badgerathome.wisc.edu/
- As staying #SaferatHome evolves, we encourage you to follow your local public health officials and guidelines. #BadgerAtHome is your connection to campus and a virtual Wisconsin community. https://badgerathome.wisc.edu/