Wednesday, December 16, 2015, 12:00 pm
The Wisconsin Evening and Executive MBA Programs welcome the opportunity to connect with you virtually. We invite you to learn about the University of Wisconsin-Madison’s Evening and Executive MBA Programs. Our virtual events provide you with the flexibility you need while answering your questions about our professional MBA programs.
During today’s session we will answer questions from prospective students, applicants, and newly admitted students. Additional information on the Wisconsin Evening & Executive MBA Programs can be found on our website.
- Wisconsin Evening MBA: http://beta.bus.wisc.edu/programs/mba-programs/evening-mba
- Wisconsin Executive MBA: http://bus.wisc.edu/executive-mba
If you are ready to begin your application, please visit https://admissions.bus.wisc.edu/.
For Evening MBA applicants who still need to take the GMAT, you can register online at http://www.mba.com/us/the-gmat-exam.aspx.
If you are interested in attending a future event, please visit the event website at http://bus.wisc.edu/evening-mba/admissions/events-visits.
Individuals participating in today’s virtual chat include the following staff and students:
- Director of Admissions, Jean Sink
- Assistant Director of Admissions, Dale Pangborn
- Evening MBA students Kodey Feiner, Heather Kopec, Kate Pingel
- Executive MBA students Todd Carreno, Amy Throndsen