Thursday, March 19, 2015, 12:00 pm
UW–Madison students have the option of spending a semester or a year at one of hundreds of study abroad programs located around the world.
The university deeply believes in the value of international education, and most study abroad participants report that their experiences are transformative and life-changing. It’s a big decision, but also a hugely rewarding one.
If you’re a student or a parent interested in learning more about options — or details such as finances, incorporating study abroad into your major, safety abroad or other logistics — we’re here to help.
The event will be held from 12–1 p.m. (CDT) on Thursday, March 19.
- Jessa Boche – Study Abroad advisor
- Erica Haas-Gallo – Study Abroad advisor
- Kate Hamoonga – Study Abroad advisor
- Angela McNutt – Study Abroad advisor
- Erin Polnaszek – Study Abroad advisor
- Andy Quackenbush, Study Abroad advisor
- Sarah Melin – School of Business
- Amanda Hammatt – College of Engineering
- Stephanie Benson-Gonzales – Parent Program
- Patti Lux-Weber – Parent Program
Participants are encouraged to submit their own questions or simply sit back and observe the chat. For those who can’t participate in the live chat, a complete transcript will be posted immediately following.
If you have urgent questions in advance of the chat, email firstname.lastname@example.org.