Skip to main content
- Writes about university administration, including finance and budget, human resources and legislative affairs.
- Writes about student life on campus.
- Coverage includes student organizations, campus diversity efforts, student research projects and more.
- Edits the faculty/staff newsletter Inside UW and the university news site.
- Manages the Wisconsin Idea database.
- Edits the student-centered newsletter The Weekly and the university news site.
- Oversees social media content.
- Responds to media requests looking for experts and promotes experts on topics in the news.
- Reports on and liaisons with the Law School, School of Education, School of Business and the School of Human Ecology.
- Curates @UWMadison social media accounts.
- Oversees and supports #UWSocial campus communicators group.
- Pitches university news to national media outlets.
- Assists faculty with writing and placing op-eds.
- Oversees News & Media Relations Team responsible for internal and external
- Serves as university spokesperson.